Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome Home!

Ivonete, Cristina and Bete getting ready to hand out the "dogs" that Ron and Dad cooked up for the crowd.

I know it has been almost two weeks since we got here, and I shouldn't be allowed to do this post any more, but I am going to rebel and do it anyway. Can't let the opportunity pass me by!


In reality, I just now got up the courage to open Windows Movie Maker to save this little video clip in a size that I can upload it on my blog. I discovered that I don't need a rocket science degree to do it after all. Whew!


The video is of some of my band kids the night after we got back to Brazil. They came out to the church where some of our school and church friends held a "welcome home" bar-b-que for us. Over half of the band kids were able to make it and played 5 of the songs that they have been working on since we left for the US. It was quite a concert. ENJOY!!!


1 comment:

loavesandfishes said...

I don't even know how to post a video or make one. You are the computer master.