
Here's a new one. I made a photo album of old pictures that is available to all on the internet. Many of these have NEVER BEEN RELEASED for public viewing. You might get your socks shocked off by the picture of Ken WITH hair, so proceed with caution. Hope you enjoy!
INSTRUCTIONS: Click on the link below.
http://picasaweb.google.com/loristucky
When the page opens, click on the picture of the lady with long hair (that is the front page of the album). You can adjust the size of viewing by going to the upper right hand corner where it says "Size".
3 comments:
Those are sooo much fun! Thanks for posting them! Love all the pics. I can't believe how time flies, how fast the kids grow, how quickly some of us lose our hair :-), and how our hair turns gray!!!
Wow! You two must have been the "IT" couple on campus!
Ken's such a STUD! (You looked lovley as well...)
Great pix of the girls.
Dan,
Don't you know it! He had girls running after him all the time, but had a hard time convincing me that I should do the same. :) Guess I came around, huh!
Post a Comment