Monday, October 08, 2007

The BIG Day

Here is what Anabel has been working really hard on for the last two weeks. Brings back memories, huh! :)

I know the video is a little dark...the sun sets at 5:30 pm every day. She had been trying off and on all afternoon to make the "turn" and finally got it. You didn't think I was going to wait for "dawn's first daylight" to record this landmark moment, did you?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the bike has a better seat than the one on which her dad learned to ride and that she didn't ruin 7 pairs of shorts in the process of learning.
MOM

Unknown said...

I hope her bike has a better seat than the one her dad learned to ride on and that she didn't ruin 7 pairs of shorts in the processes of learning to ride!
MOM

Lori Stucky said...

The only thing she "ruined" was her leg...she confessed the next morning that she kept running into one of the plants. It hasn't kept her from getting back on, though! :)

Eric Townsend said...

That is quite an accomplishment. I remember having many bandages all over my body when I was learning to ride my bike. Hopefully she hasn't had to restock your first aid kit as I did for my mother.