My "tangerine-lemon" tree is LOADED this year. Will be making lots of juice in the not-to-distant future...Well, I'm back. Been a long month, I guess. We have been through two birthdays, a roofing, floor pouring, LOTS of rain + wind (which we are not at all used to) and too many other daily activities to count. Will be adding pictures here in not too long to get up to date.
2 comments:
Yummmm... yes please! I'll take some fresh lemonade! =)
I enjoyed reading through your post here. Very interesting but sounds very exhausting. I used to hustle around like that in my younger years but don't care to do that anymore. I'm now 75 and feel I don't have to, however, I do keep busy. I work as an RN 3-5 days a week; also clean the church, help with AWANA when I'm not working; not to mention house work, cooking and gardening.
Keep up the good work.
Prayer partners,
Melvina Sarver for Bert too.
Post a Comment