So cool! Your daughters are so beautiful... And that's a pretty handsome photographer that took those pictures (if I may say so :)
Wow! My favorite is the one with the reflection in it! Amazing!
Interesting bubbles. I like the reflections in the 2nd one.MOM
Wow! My favorite is the one with the tree reflection in it! amazing!
Brian Richardson! I know you from Africa! How did you make it to MossorĂ³? We need to talk sometime.
Beautiful pictures. Fun to enjoy the simple things!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cool! Your daughters are so beautiful... And that's a pretty handsome photographer that took those pictures (if I may say so :)
Wow! My favorite is the one with the reflection in it! Amazing!
Interesting bubbles. I like the reflections in the 2nd one.
MOM
Wow! My favorite is the one with the tree reflection in it! amazing!
Brian Richardson! I know you from Africa! How did you make it to MossorĂ³? We need to talk sometime.
Beautiful pictures. Fun to enjoy the simple things!
Post a Comment