Jalapenos that will make your nose run and your eyes water. Fantastic!Whenever eating out, our all time favorite is Mexican. In the past, we have been chided for our poor culinary choice by dining at Taco Bell, but no more! This particular evening out in a suburb of Chicago we feasted on the REAL thing. This place is so authentic, they serve jalapenos along with the chips and salsa. MMMMM.....
If you don't believe that I would actually put one of these babies to my lips, guess again. After eating 4 or 5 I decided that my internal organs might rebel, so I decided to stop while I was ahead.
And here is the rest of the crew with Eric who found the place for us. They were much more content to leave off the jalapenos and stick with the chips. :)
1 comment:
I am impressed, Lori! But I bet you were burning at the other end a day or two later.......... I didn't know you were a lover of heat! Bethany and you should have a contest...... she puts the men to shame.
Post a Comment