Alicia with birthday cake and rose. Happy 11th!!!Every year I say that I just can't handle the stress any more. Don't know how on earth I can possibly do another one of these programs. The day before each presentation I wake up with stomach cramps and once even had a migraine. Just too much.
Well, we had our 2nd performance of previously said musical and it went off pretty well. We had a jam packed house. More people than you can possibly count. At the end of the program, Ken thanked each of the teachers who had been a key part of getting the show put together.
After that Ken and I had arranged to call Alicia up on stage to give her a rose and a gift in honor of her birthday, after which I hopped down to where I had been directing the musicians. When, lo and behold, he motioned me to go back up...and look what I got! Yes, I counted and there really are 12. :)

My family...the people who put up with me the most when I didn't deserve to be put up with. They are the ones who deserve most of the credit!
So, am I going to do it again? Probably. I have a really bad memory. :)
1 comment:
Congratulations! :) Happy Birthday, Alicia!
Hugs from Jon and Denielle! :)
Post a Comment