Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Debut

Camerata de Cordas 2007 - String Ensemble

Last night was a first (what, you mean another one?!?!)...I got to play the cello that before I had previously "posed" with. Our string ensemble was called on to play for a group of men and women who are the "secretaries of culture" in their communities. It was held at a local hotel/resort in town. You put a violin in my hand I can't stop shaking, but this time I was actually having FUN...maybe it is because I finally found something I can hide behind. :)

And for the first time EVER we can load up VIDEOS!!! I know that it isn't the same as being there, but almost!

It might take a wee bit for the video to load (especially if your connection is a little slower), but hang in there, I think you will enjoy it. :)


Presentation at Hotel Termas August 2007

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Hey...What a cool photo! ;) It was fun playing the photographer! =) Your group was a lot of fun and it was nice to see you enjoying herself, too. Thanks for a great evening out!

Lori Stucky said...

Thanks Sheila for resizing the video and Sam for being the videographer. Looking forward to figuring some of this stuff out so I can keep things interesting!

Anonymous said...

Foi ótimo lori, e a cada dia melhorando mais ainda, que bom que é ver o nosso grupo tão unido; obrigado por isso tambem. Abraços.
Samuel Jales.

Anonymous said...

i love the video! Is that Jessica in the picture? It can't be, she's sooo tall!

Lori Stucky said...

Hey, great to hear from you, April! Yes, that IS Jessica...I think you were here in 2002?!?!? She would have been in 4th grade back then...now she is a freshman...time just mercilessly races along, like it or not! :)