Posing
Kara Korthals posing with the very-well-protected cello. Gil, her dad, wins the "best packer award" having beat out Ken, who previously held this prestigious title, which is only awarded to travelers bound for Brazil. I am sure it will be included as an Olympic sport in the next summer games.
Here I am posing with the now unprotected cello. To be honest with you, I am not even sure I have the right posture and everything, but I have managed to play almost all the songs in the first Suzuki book. Just waiting for someone to come along to tell me that I am not doing this right.
Ken is posing with his new hammer drill. Yes, it actually did break up that strip of concrete. Talk about a lean, mean machine. Ricardo, behind him, is showing us how to do it the "old" way. Notice both these guys, who each own a pair of boots, are wearing their flip-flops. Don't come running to me if you chop your leg off.
1 comment:
Ken, it looks like you're having way to much fun.
Post a Comment